Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Waking Up In Vegas!

Sam and I are headed to Sin City this weekend! We're leaving when I get off work, so naturally it's felt as if the clocks are ticking backward today. 

We are going with a large group of the medical students, who have been going on average 4 times a year over the last 4 years.  My last trip was relatively mellow since none of us had ever been before, but this trip is going to be very different.  We'll be staying at Palazzo and tomorrow the ladies are doing some bachelorette activities for one of the girls in Sam's class.  One of my co-workers is staying in the same hotel, and my boss was teaching me the rules of Black Jack at lunch.  So I would say I'll be a little better prepared this time than I was last time. 

It's hard for me to believe that 2 weeks from today Sam and I will (hopefully) be celebrating his match and looking into when his orientation starts and trying to figure out when we're going to look for housing.  Well, realistically I will be doing that, and Sam will be recovering from the Match & St. Patrick's Day festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment