Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mama said...

My name is not Alexander, but I am having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. It's no one's fault in particular but I tell ya, it seems like Murphy's Law is out to get me!

There was a car accident on my way to work which backed up traffic and made me 20 minutes late to work.

My coworker called in sick after she'd said she would pick up cakes at Costco for our monthly birthday cake celebration and I was left scrambling to find someone to replace her.

My customer service review was postponed twice due to more important meetings that were previously unscheduled. So I could have gotten the cakes after all.

I missed the cake celebration while taking my lunch 2 hours late due to the postponed meeting, so I had to enlist people to run the show for me.

My brain feels completely fried after submitting my final paper and my reading log in my online class. Tomorrow I have to post my last discussion forum topic on the website and then I have to take the final sometime before Sunday at 11pm.

The dishes need washed, the house needs picked up, and I am waiting on a pair of dress pants at the dry cleaner I have wanted to wear the last two days.

I am cranky. Thanks for letting me vent. Goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment