Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to the Grind

And now it's back to the reality- meaning work. It was pretty easy getting back into the swing of things at the office- thankfully Thursday and Friday were quiet days last week so there weren't huge piles waiting on my desk this morning.

The gym will be a different story! My 4 week training plan with Amanda kicks off with a run and body resistance exercises when I get home. My suspicion is that I will be in a bit of discomfort tonight and tomorrow, but stay tuned.  Maybe I can even get Amy to do the post run exercises with me... we'll see!

Sam is finally feeling a bit better after sleeping close to 6 hours yesterday afternoon. I am hoping I was able to avoid catching whatever is ailing him, and thankfuly he didn't snore as much last night as he did while he was napping.  I could hardly hear the Harry Potter movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment