Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's only Thursday

I tell you honestly, I am so over this week.  Between the 5 hours of training to bring the Inside Sales department up to speed on Customer Service procedures and all the projects due in my class, I am ready to call in quits right here and now.

I forgot how stressful it can be learning new things at work and how cranky I get during finals week. Combining these two things together has not been fun for anyone (I'm sure least of all Sam).  The house is getting messy, I've been having to force myself to go to the gym, and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed again.  At least now I've got my priorities straightened out after some cathartic list making.

  1. Post to Discussion Forum
  2. Take Final
  3. Figure out Picnic Day plans
  4. Book hotels/activities in Bali
  5. Nail down graduation plans
I do much better when I have a list.  Tonight, however, I am taking a break.  And tomorrow.  Tomorrow two of our friends in Sam's class are coming over for dinner.  I am making awesome Tomato Basil Soup (a la Alberton's fresh soup section) with steamed broccoli and they are bringing garlic bread.  It will be amazing.  :-)  I'm not lying.  Especially because the weather has been so crummy lately.  Anyway, I am off to relax and watch TV, or maybe just stare at a wall for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment