Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Friday, March 11, 2011

TIGF!!!

I can't believe a week from now I will be waking up and everything will be decided.... deep breaths Gianna.  Deep breaths. 

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the enormity of the events over the next 6 days.  All of Sam's hard work (and my less obvious support) these last 3 1/2 years comes down to getting into the residency program of his choice.  it seems so unreal, and I just really want him to be happy.

Tonight's distraction is the medical school talent show and retirement party for one of the school secretaries, Gayle.  Sam's part of the first act, Celebrity Jeopardy.  Tomorrow, I head to Long Beach for a girls night out with Carrie.  I cannot wait!  It will be really good to get away from the stress of Match and spend some girlie time with one of my dearest college girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment