Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Call Me Anything But Easy"

Amanda's last UCI spin class was tonight and I had a surprise for her...


I not only wanted to show off my shirt, but also a photo of Amanda since I have talked so highly of her.  She thinks she looks like crap, but her first spin class was at 5:30 this morning, she worked with clients all day, and this photo was after her 6:30pm spin class, so let's all cut her some slack.  The back of the shirt says, "Call her anything but easy," which I would say is one of my favorite Amanda Ebner quotes followed closely by, "here's the business," and "don't be afraid to get a little reckless."  Let me also say looks are deceiving.  Amanda may appear cute and nice, but she is guareenteed to kick your a$$ for the full hour you work out with her.  Post my Amanda workout nights I am most often in bed doing homework aka falling asleep with my book open like I will probably be doing in a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet merciful Jesus thank God I love you so dearly because the fact that this photo of my man-sweat exists on the internet makes me die.

    That said, YOU look amazing and I LOVE this shirt so dearly I cannot handle. I am stealing this pic for my blog. ;)

    SIDENOTE: the fact that I did in fact say "here's the business," probably more than once, makes me chuckle at my own ridiculousness.

    ReplyDelete