Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Nonna Scandelosa!

Happy Birthday to my scandelous grandma, Lucille. She has been, and continues to be, a source of great confort to me and an unbelievably good role model I could not have hit the grandma jackpot more than being born into her family.

Also, March?!?! I know February is the shortest month of the year, but seriously, how is it March already?

Update on Sam from last night: he got impatient and opted to not have the CT so we could leave and go home. Today he's doing okay but has a purple bruise on his upper lip. I imagine his head is still a little foggy and achy too. Of course, this is just in time for Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. WOW ... I always thought that a set of thick lips would look good on Sam! Glad to hear that he'll be able to recover in Viva La.

    Happy b-day to your Nona. Hope to see you guys soon.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete