Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Will This Ever Get Old?

I wanted to share some cool news articles published from the press release I set out on the wire Tuesday morning.  It's still so cool to see my name listed as the release contact!  I wonder when (if ever) that will get old?  Probably eventually.  I especially love that we get picked up by all my "hometown" newspapers from the San Francisco Bay Area.  And most interesting of all, I made it into the Contra Costa Times, my hometown county paper, for something other than water polo.  Wow, I feel so grown up!

(Disclaimer: all of these are pretty much the same article, don't feel the need to read them ALL unless you want to!)





OC Register (This little blurb was written by an Acalanes grad who I have gotten to know fairly well- networking plus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment