Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

True Blood

Sam was searching HBO-go last Saturday and out of the blue he decided to try the first season of True Blood.  Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of all things supernatural including vampires... in fact for a while when I was younger I used to daydream about being one.  I read Twilight, and have been working through the Vampire Academy series and the The Mortal Instruments series as new books come out.  (I really suggest The Mortal Instruments- it's my favorite book series other than A Game of Thrones right now and unfortunately I am waiting on new releases from BOTH authors.)

Anyway, we finished the first season of True Blood over the weekend and we're into season 2 on episode 3.  It's become kind of strange so far this season, and from what we hear from friends it will continue to get weirder.  Most of our friends stopped watching after season 3, so we'll have to wait and see if we can make it longer than that.

As it is, I appreciate that we can watch episodes with minimal involvement.  Take tonight for instance.  We are hanging out with our laptops, watching and working while Hunter relaxes between us.  What a spoiled puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment