Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nashville

You know what show I absolutely love?  Nashville!  I mean I watch just about anything with Connie Britton in it- Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story (which was a little too weird for my taste) and now Nashville.

I was kind of into Heros at the beginning of that show, but I'm not a huge Hayden fan by any means.  Even still, I love her in this show too!

Then there are the cute songwriter couple- omg Scarlett & Gunner just make me die!  I actually started downloading music from this show, I haven't done that since American Idol (Adam Lambert) or Glee.  And I have already downloaded as many Nashville songs as I have downloaded from the other two shows put together!

Anyway, I am so pumped for tonight's episode!  I really want Deacon and Rayna to hurry up and get back together although I am sure I won't be able to count on that happening in season 1.  Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment