Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

On the Plane

There is a cool option for scheduling posts to go live at a specific date and time, which I thought would be neat to take advantage of.  When this post hits the internet Sam and I will be about half-way into the first leg of our trip.  We should be landing in Hong Kong around 4:15pm PST, and then we hop on a second flight that arrives in Bangkok, Thailand around 7:35pm PST.  I have promised to post that we've arrived safely at some point on our first day- but I want to make this disclaimer known now: I may not get a chance to update everyone on our status until we get checked into our hotel which will be sometime in the middle of the night back in California.

After our bon voyage dinner with the Grants- getting ready to leave for the airport!
I hope you're looking forward to some great posts and pictures- we'll be in touch soon!

xoxoxo
Gianna & Sam

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY you left the country so they could kill bin Laden. LOL. But seriously have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sam and I JUST read that- it was all over my google homepage when I signed in. By the way, you were right about the noodles on the plane... but they were DELICIOUS! Off to get massages because I am swollen like you wouldn't believe. I need to get my hands on those compression socks before we fly home!

    ReplyDelete