Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bangkok

I'm not much of a big city person, and Thailand is a little bit big for me.  It reminds me of Hawaii- hot, lush, and very humid.  We spent yesterday wandering around Bangkok looking for a massage place Justin had recommended to us from his recent visit.  After a series of comical events we finally found our second choice massage parlor which, after wandering the city for 3 hours, was amazing.
Best $10 spent of the day
Then we came back to our hotel and decided it was time to take the plunge and eat some street food.  Most of what we'd seen was of questionable origin, and the food looked like it had been sitting out, uncovered for a while.  We chose the lady outside our hotel and were very pleased.
First encounter with Street Food!
And one last photo before we head out for Cambodia- the sunset in Bangkok last night.
From the rooftop pool at the Rikki Inn in Bangkok



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are in Thailand right now! Craycray! You look good, so do the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous...and now I'm starving, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete