Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Transit

Dear Mom,

Sam and I have decided not to come back to the US.  We really like living abroad and I have decided to take my entire life savings and live here for as long as possible.  You and Dad should come visit sometime this summer!  

xoxoxo
Gi




Just kidding!  Sam and I will be en route to LAX from Hong Kong when this post publishes to the blog.  


Things I am looking forward to upon our return to the US:
  1. Sleeping in my own bed
  2. NOT washing our laundry by hand in the sink
  3. Cooking for myself rather than eating out for every meal
  4. Sam getting a haircut
  5. Seeing (and hearing the voices of) all the friends and family I’m missing
  6. A manicure/pedicure (my nails are horrendous)
  7. A haircut for myself
  8. Wearing something other than the 8 shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and 2 pairs of pants I packed back in April
  9. No crazy tropical bugs thus no monster bug bites
  10. Sam's graduation from medical school!




No comments:

Post a Comment