Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Season

Finishing up my fall quarter classes was very time consuming last week.  I am so thankful to be finished with everything!  There's a cool class offered this winter that I really want to take, but I'm worried about the course load interfering with launching the marketing campaign at work.  The good news is that I have several classmates who will be taking this class, and they are more than willing to help with the workload.  

The new job has been great- last week I finished redesigning the logo and started on the business card template.  I'm organizing a professional photo shoot this coming week, and baking cupcakes to surprise my coworkers.

With the holidays fast approaching, I spent this weekend cleaning house and doing laundry.  Last night we went to Ryan's house to watch the Cal v. Stanford football game, which was fun.  We got to catch up with a few of the guys who have been on their away rotations this fall.

Today was a cold, rainy day- I was happy to be inside!  I made Christmas presents for Sam, his parents, and his brother.  It took me forever, but I'm really happy with the end product.  I spent some time on a project for work before making dinner.  And Sam and I designed our inaugural Christmas Photo Card while catching up on last week's TV.  He still has to edit the letter, but that is less crucial because I wanted to take advantage of the promotional offers on Shutterfly and they are expiring tomorrow.  With any luck I should have everything addressed and in the mail by December 2nd!  

Anyway, Sam and I are heading to bed.  He has the day off tomorrow but I need to get to work early.  I can't wait to see my parents when they come into town Tuesday night- it will be fun to have them visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment