Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, November 28, 2011

End of November

Tonight we had Sam's medical school roommates over for dinner and cooked chicken on the new BBQ. We got to have leftover pie from Thanksgiving, and veggies, and some rice.  It was very nice to catch up with the guys, and the apartment is SO festive that it made the whole evening all the better. 

Sam had the day off finally, and he got to go golfing and play tennis- which was great!  Tomorrow he goes on the Night Shift until Monday morning, December 5th.  Poor guy.  He'll have to work nights on his birthday and that means no celebrating after today.  

My childhood best friend is coming to Irvine this weekend after her residency interview at UCLA on Saturday- I can't wait!  Michelle hasn't been out to visit in a long time because she's been so busy with medical school in Texas.  I have been out to see her once, and I'm going to Dallas for her graduation this June.  

I can't wait for December to get here, so that we can officially have the countdown to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment