Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So Much for Rest


Of course, my wonderful & amazing boyfriend has this week off and it's going to be absolutely hell for me...

Why does it have to work out that way???  I had wanted to take a day or two off and spend some quality time with him but that's not going to happen!

My boss's brother arrives today from NYC and he'll be videoing some client testimonials and videos for around our office over the next four days.  

OMG shoot me.  I still haven't even recovered from Jackie's wedding!  I would have loved to relax with Sam and Hunter, spend some quality time as a family and catch up on my reading that has completely gotten out of control.  Sam only gets 4 weeks off as a second year resident and I am going to be irritated for a while that one of his  rare weeks off was spent home with no plans and it fell on a week that was hellacious at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment