Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Year

Today is my one year anniversary with my company.  Woohoo!  I was thinking about it, and I am so much happier in Marketing than I was in Sales. 

Insert big THANK YOU to Sam who pushed me to find something I am passionate about and make a career of it.  I am so thankful, in hindsight, for all his hounding while he was in medical school.

Also, I realized that I am incredibly lucky to have such a flexible boss.  Today I had to pick up some prescriptions and get my blood drawn to test whether I'm on the right dose of thyroid.  It was no big deal, I put it on the calendar that I'd be leaving at 4 and I left at 4.  There are so many companies that would never let their employees do that!

Everything really does happen for a reason, and I am so thankful that this job, this company, these amazing coworkers are a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment