Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hair Cuts & Birthdays

I am getting my first haircut since June! A friend of mine was sporting a really cute 'do over the summer and she gave me the number of her stylist and I set up an appointment for today. I will report back as to how it all goes...

I'm kind of at a loss what I want to do. Sam doesn't like the dark hair, but it's so much easier to maintain! He prefers the blonde highlights, but I don't want to deal with the up-keep associated with being an 8-week bottle blonde (someone who has to have their roots touched up every 8 weeks to the tune of $90 or so).

Last weekend over dinner Sam seemed okay with the idea of me going red, and I'm thinking that might be my "in" to going brunette.  If I splash some red color in there he might go for it more so than he did last time I went dark.

We'll have to see where this lady takes me!

I get to debut the new 'do at a friend's birthday part right after my appointment... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment