Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holidays

So the holidays are upon us!  I'm not someone who skips over the Pilgrims & Indians, Thanksgiving is still a VERY big holiday in our home.  In fact, I don't decorate so much for Halloween as I do for Fall in general.  We have lots of pumpkins and colorful leaves around the house, and cornucopia candlestick holders.

This year, Sam's on call the day before Thanksgiving and the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I have my fingers crossed that he's got Thanksgiving-Saturday off completely, but even if he just has to go in for the morning and then gets to come home early that would be okay too.

It's kind of nice that we would be able to spend the holiday together since Sam will probably have to work Christmas Eve/Christmas since the residents try to switch off.

Anyway, here we are gearing up for the holidays and to celebrate, we've invited all of the residents we know in SoCal to Thanksgiving dinner at our home.  We'll see how it turns out... good, I hope!  We went with a Pilgrim & Indian themed evite and I'm going to make some cool hats like in elementary school so we can take a fun photo of the festivities. 

Obviously, even if it's just Sam, Hunter, & I we will have a great time.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment