Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Veggie Wash

Since we brought Hunter home I have noticed spots appearing on the carpet.  Now I purchased some Nature's Miracle Pet Odor and Stain Remover, so I couldn't understand how Hunter (who hasn't had too many accidents) could be leaving spots.  

Tonight I figured it out.  Sam stepped in dog mess at the dog park and tracked it onto my new car's floor mat.  So we came upstairs and he went to pull the carpet cleaner out from under the sink.  When he stood up, he produced Veggie Wash.  Veggie Wash is a non-toxic cleanse for vegetables to detox the pesticides that are used in the growing process.  He had been mistaking Veggie Wash for carpet cleaner for over five weeks.  No wonder we have spots on our carpets!  

So I pulled out the Nature's Miracle, and gave each of the spots a GOOD soak.  When they had been rinsed and were semi-dry, I hit them each again with my High Traffic Carpet Cleaner.  Here's to hoping that I managed to at least get the majority of the stains out, I figured that in June we'll shampoo the carpets and start year two in this apartment with a clean slate.  Then again, maybe we'll just wait until next time my parents come down and then Dad can do it for us.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment