Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 Questions

One of my high school friends tagged me for this and I thought I would give it a shot!

There are five simple rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag bloggers to answer them
5. Go to their blog or twitter and tell them you've tagged them

11 Questions for Me...

1. What is your favorite beauty product?
Right now, I am loving my  Clinique Even Better Liquid Foundation with SFP 15 Protection

2. What is your favorite word?
Love

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would go back to Thailand in a heartbeat.  Specifically, I would go back to Railay Bay & do a live-aboard SCUBA trip to the famous Similan Islands to swim with the Stingrays.  

4. Who is the most influential person in your life?
I cannot pick between my parents.  They have both shaped me into the person I am today, and I am eternally grateful for the time and energy they put into raising me. 

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Loyal, Passionate, and Caring

6. What makes you smile?
Lately, my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Hunter

7. What are three things that you find to be calming?
Swimming, reading a good book, and snuggling on the couch

8. What would people be surprised to know about you?
As a high school senior I was a First Team All-American Water Polo player

9. What was your first car?
My mom's hand-me-down Toyota Camry Wagon, and my first new car was an Acura RSX.

10. Beach, mountains or desert?
Toss up between the Beach and the Mountains... the longer I live in Souther California the more the beach grows on me.  

11. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?
Nonna's spaghetti and meatballs!

11 Questions for my Bloggers...

1. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
2. Do you have any pets, if so, what kind and what are their names?
3. If you could live in any time throughout history, which time would you pick.
4. What's your favorite holiday?
5. What is the most important room in your home?
6. Do you prefer Macs or PCs?
7. What is your favorite kind of music?
8. Are you a pool person or a beach bum?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What's your favorite drink?
11. Would you rather live at the beach or in the snow?

Bloggers I Tagged

3 comments: