Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Yesterday I reached a HUGE milestone in a project I have been working on.  We are redesigning our website and I have been writing the text and compiling photos since November.  The nice thing is that it's out of my hands and with our design team as of 4:45 yesterday.  Relief! Sam put together an impromptu dinner for me (all I wanted was a margarita after work) and we had a great time with old friends.  

This morning Sam took off for Mexico with Mason, Steve, and Nick.  They'll be gone for a week to Cabo celebrating the later three graduating from medical school this June.

Directly after dropping Sam off, I took Hunter for his first grooming appointment.  We love our groomer, Cassandra, who always gets on the floor and cuddles with Hunter when she sees him.  She called me when he was done to tell me that his tail wagged the whole time and he screamed and cried the whole time.  I was so embarrassed!  Tomorrow Hunter and I start private obedience lessons with our super awesome trainer Kate- we need to work on Hunter's manners and his tantrums when he can't get his way and he has a melt down.  Fingers crossed that this helps!  We're also going to have to start working on him sleeping through the night again, which he has suddenly forgotten.  

Cassandra and I also decided I should call the vet regarding Hunter's ears which had a bit of an odor.  After a quick trip to our vet, it's been confirmed that he has a double ear infection.  Awesome.  On the day the good doctor skips town I get the news that our puppy needs ear drops once a day and it's "probably a two-person job".  Great timing, eh? 

So now we're going to cuddle on the couch and watch the first season of Game of Thrones while we relax and Hunter gets smothered in TLC.  Not a bad shake for the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment