Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Stress

After a stressful day at work, it's the little things that you have to focus on.

  • A great spin workout
  • My puppy stopping to smell flowers during our walk (I keep forgetting my phone to take a picture for you guys)
  • Talking to my Daddy
  • The wonderful lemon and asparagus fettuccini alfredo recipe I made for dinner
  • Snuggling under the blankets with a good book
  • Catching up with a friend
Because it's only Monday, and Hunter still has 4 more days of antibiotics (thank goodness he seems to be sleeping better already), and Sam won't be home for 5 more days and I am really missing our time together in the evenings. 

2 comments:

  1. This is evidence of how busy I've been... I saw your email about the blog post tagging, and figured it was only two or so days ago. I am now finally getting around to checking out your blog.... Jesus haha. PS I didn't realize you were taking classes??? I promise I'm going to do a better job of catching up once school is over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We will need more than tweeting back and forth!

      Delete