Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Early to bed...

How is Tuesday night going in our household, you ask?  It's going like this: one passed out boyfriend, one snoring puppy, and me catching up on TV from last week on Hulu.
Tonight I met Sam at the dog park after work and we let Hunter run around for about an hour before Puppy Class.  Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be doing that again because he wasn't super attentive in class.  Lesson learned.  We did meet a new friend at the dog park, Tiffany, who lives across the street and down a block from Sam and I.  Her dog, Lily, is about a year and a half old and a corgi & yellow lab mix.  Lily loves playing fetch, so maybe she'll help Hunter learn.  :-)  

I am SUPER stressed about my final paper in my class due on March 8th.  I haven't started working on it yet, and I really should have done some of the reading (at least) over this past weekend.  Never enough time in the day!  I have really cool news about work, but I'll save that for tomorrow night because I need to get these boys to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment