Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet Hunter

Sam and I took the plunge and finally added a little puppy to our family.  Meet Hunter, our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who was born on Oct 1, 2011.  We brought him home on January 26th and have been loving (almost) every minute since we got him.  He's sleeping through the night, working on potty training, and has started puppy classes. What a champ!
Our first night, just after arriving at his new home
Good morning, Hunter!  First morning at home.
First day at home, napping with Mom while she works
I think we are going to be friends
Meeting the Grant family
At the beach in Santa Barbara with Dad!

Not sure about the sand

Family Photo!

Cuddling with Mom

Napping with Mom

Too much Sangria before the Super Bowl, time for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. G, I can't get over how cute he is. Everytime I see him I think "I'm getting a puppy. Dan has no choice." lol I'm glad you're having so much fun with him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you should get one when you move back to California. It is SO great (minus the teething) and he is a wonderfully mellow breed. He actually hangs out with us most of the time which is really, really nice.

      Delete