Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Last night was my first night of spin in 6 months, and believe me I am paying for it this morning.  But oh my God was it amazing.  I forgot how good it feels to sweat and work out on that bike.  Amy and I were sitting there, our hind parts sore, and she looked over at me and said, "are we really this out of shape?"  I said, "yes, we are."

The spin instructor, Abigail, was really peppy and she had great music.  Amy and I are going to go back on Saturday morning and spin again.  Woot Woot!  The bummer is that she teaches Thursday nights at 6:45 and from January 19-March 1 I will be in class from 6:30-9:30.  Gosh darn it that sucks!  

But that will be the thing I can look forward to when I'm done with class!!!  I was thinking I would maybe hit the 5:30 spin class on Monday and Wednesday and then Abigail's Saturday morning class.  This is my plan for success!

Now, I need to get out of bed... if only I weren't so darn sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment