Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last of President's Day Weekend


 Both my parents and Sam's parents loved Hunter.  My mom even came in and got him out of his crate to take him potty with our family dog, Max, on Sunday morning.  After he went, he got to snuggle in bed with me for a little while before we had to pack up the car. 


 Max, my family's 11 year old Shi Tzu, and Hunter before we hopped in the car to walk the Lafayette resevoir with Sam and his folks.  They were both very good at practicing "sit" for me.


Midway through our drive back to SoCal, Hunter decided it would be more comfortable to sleep in his crate than it was on Sam's lap.  He put himself to bed back there... what a trooper!

1 comment: