Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

SoulPancake: My Last Days

Many people have heard of Zach Sobiech who tragically died on May 20, 2013 just days after he turned 18.  I saw Zach's video on a Facebook post and I was really touched.  I was so touched I went to the SoulPancake YouTube Channel to watch more of the series.  Here are the incredibly inspirational young people who are featured.







Next time I am complaining about something in my life I am going to return to this post and remind myself that things could be worse.  And that there are some really wonderful people who are going through some really horrible, tough times who are incredibly positive and thankful for the time they have.  I wish these folks weren't going through these experiences, but I am so impressed by their amazing attitudes and I think SoulPancake and these wonderful individuals and families for sharing their lives with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment