Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Battery

So I was cruising on iTunes checking out movies and came across yet another Zombie Apocalypse movie.  I would probably say I am a fan of the genre... I like The Walking Dead, I thought Warm Bodies was absolutely adorable, and I am looking forward to watching World War Z- eventually.

So I figured I would do a little research before I made any purchases.  I Googled the title and found out that one of the two protagonists wrote and directed (maybe even produced) the movie.  It was made in 15 days on a $6,000 budget and it's already won multiple awards.  Plus, the trailer (below) looked pretty freaking awesome.


So, naturally, I rented it.

I just finished watching it in fact.  let me tell you, it was pretty entertaining, very well written for an amateur film, and it certainly had an edge to it that was VERY real.  I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is interested in apocalyptic stories... and actually the gore was minimal considering the subject matter and plot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment