Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Unconditional Love

The amazing things about dogs is how much they teach you about love.  Hunter came into my life and everything changed.  For the first time, there was this precious (and precocious) little guy depending entirely on me for his well-being.  

Yes, it's a lot more responsibility than I've ever had before, but all the late night and early morning walks are more than worth it.  I just love, love, love having him in my life.  Oh man, I am so thankful.

But the best thing about puppies?  Is they way they love us.  

Hunter follows me around the house and watches my every move.  When Sam is overnight at the hospital, Hunter is my little protector on high-alert at any strange noise.  He is content to snuggle on the couch watching movies, or be dragged along (and eventually carried) on a hike with ocean-views.  Above all things:

This little guy loves UNCONDITIONALLY with his whole being.


And I love him too.  Unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment