Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Showering Miss Jackie

I have some really amazing girlfriends.  No, really.  I know lots of girls want to believe their girlfriends are the best girlfriends but really, I mean it.

This weekend I flew home to attend my college roommate's bridal shower- woot woot UC Davis!  Jackie is that friend who embodies all the personality traits I wish I had.  She is so mellow, thoughtful, calm and does such a wonderful job of talking me down from my emotional panic states.  I love her.

And let me tell you, all the stress of traveling was 100% worth it.  Heidi, our other college roommate and maid of honor, did a FANTASTIC job.  I mean seriously, Heidi deserves a lot of kudos for this party.  It makes me so thankful for my time at UC Davis and that I got to befriend such wonderful ladies.  

So wbrought the great camera with me and took care of business. So without further adieu here are some of the photos I took at the shower:










No comments:

Post a Comment