Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Our First Dance

Our wedding videos arrived in the mail today! 

I have been SO waiting for this moment and the videos were even better than my wildest dreams!

During the early stages of the wedding planning, I told Sam I wanted to have a "YouTube-Worthy" First Dance. We found a great instructor (Tayler) at Bella Ballroom and started taking lessons about 3 months prior to the big day. 

Tayler choreographed all the moves herself, made videos to teach our fabulous wedding party over the internet, and then held an hour-long lesson with our bridal party two days prior to our wedding to teach all of our bridesmaid and the groomsmen the dance moves. Huge kudos to her, and to our amazing friends, for taking our idea and running with it. 

Without further ado, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment