Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back on the Wagon

Today at my meeting, I reset my Weight Watchers history - no old progress reports hanging around, no past milestones reminding me how much I've gained back, etc. Just a fresh slate for me to write on in 2015.

My dear friend and fellow weight watcher and I then grabbed lunch and took a long walk to discuss our game plan for success in this new year. We both feel the time truly is now to prioritize our fitness and health. Not only did we talk about the things that are holding us back, but how we can eliminate those roadblocks to achieving our goals. As an added bonus, we tracked everything we ate, stayed on our daily points, and crushed our 10,000 daily step goal. Woohoo!

 When I got home, I went through my Weight Watcher Notebook, a binder I created that houses all of my favorite WW recipes for easy access and meal-planning. I printed out new recipes that I want to try and replaced things that either didn't go over well, or I was never interested in testing over the past four years. Keeping the recipes up to date is very helpful for me when I'm planning out the things I'm going to eat for the week, and planning ahead of time is something I really need to prioritize. I think it's part of the reason I was so successful last time.

I also printed out all of my Kaia FIT Brik paperwork including the PDF Cookbook, the nutrition guidelines, and a few interesting looking fitness challenges. Truth be told, I am so sore today after yesterday's workout I am finding it challenging to get in and out of cars, chairs and up stairs. I can only imagine how I will feel after a whole week of this!

Speaking of which, tomorrow is my first day back at 5:00 a.m. Kaia Klass, so I need to get my butt to bed. I'm already an hour past my intended bedtime!




No comments:

Post a Comment