Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nail Polish Shopping Spree

I may or may not have gone on a nail polish shopping spree today...

Hint, I did.

I even forgot to buy the color I was originally looking for, which meant that I had to make TWO transactions on Amazon!  So let's take a stroll down the shopping list:

OPI Tiffany Case
True story, this might be a LITTLE too much for me, but ya only live once, right?  I figured if nothing else, I can maybe stand to wear this for a couple of parties.

OPI Ski Slope Sweetie
I was originally looking for some nice, mellow colors that I could wear on a day-to-day basis now that I have a beautiful engagement ring that is drawing a LOT of attention to my hands.  This one is really cute, and I am hoping it comes off kind of sparkly and silvery.  But let's be honest, this photo is nothing to write home about!

OPI All Sparkly and Gold
This gold one is going to be perfect for the 49er game in December!  I am so excited to try it out, even though I already have a perfectly nice gold nail polish.  What can I say, I am a bit of a gold nail polish slob.  Well that, and I really got excited about this color on the OPI website even though I'm less than impressed with how it looks in the bottle online.

OPI Mermaid's Tears
 I think this is where I got a little too carried away.  I couldn't leave this behind.  It is so absolutely beautiful and while I'm not entirely sure when I can wear it, but I will rock it sometime.

OPI Dulce de Leche
Here's the little troublemaker!  I went online looking for this little color right here, which I have on my nails as I type this.  It is such a nice, creamy pink-nude color.  It absolutely compliments my skin tone and accents my beautiful engagement ring.  It's right for the bride-to-be to feel pampered! :-)

Top Coat & Base Coat
And then I caved and bought the top coat and the base coat because I figured if I am going to make more of a point to be manicured at all times, I might as well do everything I can to keep the paint on as long as possible.  And I guess if I'm going to put so much effort in I should do it the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment