Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Dance Idea

So I'm thinking about using this as our first dance... it still needs to pass Sam's approval, but I do think that it would be a nice song and it's very pretty and classy without being Etta James (which I love, but Margaux and Pete just used that at their wedding and it's a BIT more appropriate for them than for us.)  Also, I think it would be pretty easy to take some dance lessons and choreograph a very nice dance to this song.  



I also have to work in the recessional song (and get Sam's approval for) "From This Moment" by Shania Twain.  Now there's a song that was practically written for that moment in a person's life.  We'll be introduced for the first time as husband and wife and then the lyrics will fade in, "From this moment life has begun, from this moment you are the one, right beside you is where I belong, From this moment on..."

2 comments:

  1. I am a giant nerd and have a running list of "potential first dance songs" - and this is SOOOO on it! It's so romantic and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This = "A Thousand Years." Also love "Hard to Concentrate" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (not that you asked LOL)

    ReplyDelete