Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Howl-o-ween

Hunter is both fortunate and unfortunate to have become a member of our family.

One the one hand, he is incredibly spoiled: lots of toys, plenty of food and water, always the center of attention, sleeps in bed, gets to cuddle whenever he wants, etc.

On the other hand, I love accessorizing him for the holidays.

Spoiler alert: I totally want to find him a mini Santa costume for Christmas!

Anyway, I certainly wasn't going to be dressing up to hand out candy tonight because my only G-rated costume is a pirate number that's several years old and has seen better days.  And Sam's working tonight, so I knew he wouldn't be around to dress up either.

Anyway, Hunter lucked out because I didn't see many masculine costumes and decided to buy him this discounted t-shirt to use as his Halloween costume.  Pretty much the week after I did that, PetSmart moved their costumes and there were some really cute ones (the frog and the ladybug were to die for!) but I couldn't justify spending more money.

Next year though, I might have to try to find that ladybug costume because I totally try to keep with the red theme for this little Ruby Cavalier!

So Happy Howl-o-ween Goblins & Ghouls!

No comments:

Post a Comment