Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Dan is coming to town!

Sam's cousin, Dan is coming to stay with us for two nights starting Sunday for a job interview here in Orange County.  Dan has been living on the East Coast with his wife, Rachel, who is a fellow blogger.  Hopefully he will get it so he and Rachel will move down here and be close to us.  (I definitely wish Rachel had been able to come along on this trip, it has been too long since we've seen her!)

Sam has been lucky enough to not have call this week, except for tonight and Sunday night, which is the worst possible timing for Dan's visit.  C'est la vie, non?  So with Sam out of the house, I am working on finishing some housework tonight and cleaning our kitchen, living room, and guest room.  Too bad there isn't another Giants game, I suppose I will have to settle on reading some Harry Potter before bed instead.  :-)

Here's hoping the Giants can pull off another shutout tomorrow when their in Detroit!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was coming, too!!! Thanks for putting him up at your place :)

    ReplyDelete