Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Class Update

So a funny thing happened tonight...

I was sitting on Skype waiting for my classmates and instructor to arrive online and 6:00 came and went.  Then 6:10.  Then 6:15.  Finally I called the instructor's cell phone.

She had completely forgotten our class meeting.

15 minutes later, we were all online and chatting.  Homework came up, and it came out that myself and the other girl did the math and turned it in after about a million hours of labor [okay it was really just 2 for 4 3-part questions].  Well, thanks to a big misunderstanding, our instructor did NOT mean for us to do the math by hand and didn't quite get that written online.  There is an online tool that we can punch the numbers into and just ANALYZE.

Wow, I feel like a noob.  First of all, I called the instructor and reminded her about the class tonight.  Then I find out I (and another girl) am doing WAY more work than was intended.  Awesome.

On the upside, I now have an intimate knowledge of Net Marketing Contribution and how to calculate it.  Also, I did feel pretty damn good about myself after I did all the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment