Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Web Design

I am signed up for yet another class this quarter with the UCI Extensions Program.  Only two more to go before I earn my Marketing Certificate.  This time around I am enrolled in "The Web As A Marketing Tool" and I was blown away tonight at the first class.  Our instructor is a really cool guy who actually petitioned the Extensions Program in 1999 to have them add a Web Marketing class to their program.  Long story short, they asked him to write the curriculum and then teach the class.  He's been doing so ever since.

He talks a MILE a minute, and has a great set of tools for us to learn this quarter.  He believes in very light grading and an emphasis on our being able to apply our learning on the job.  Very cool!  I am going to work on our new (almost ready-to-launch) website as my final project which is exactly what our instructor intended us to do.

On that note, our website is going to be ready to launch at some point later this month.  I'm dying for it to go live so that I can share with you guys all my hard work.  We're already planning edits and revisions to the Products & Services section on the Telephone Systems page, so hopefully I will be able to polish and fine-tune them during this class.

And now off to bed- Sam and Hunter were already tucked in before I got home from class!

No comments:

Post a Comment