Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

All I do is win win win no matter what!

Wow, in three weeks the destination of Sam's future (aka our future) will be known.  I would be flipping out right now if not for loads of homework and other activities keeping my mind occupied... oh yeah, and work.

Tonight's fun adventures were my Thursday night spin class (my favorite exercise class of the week), and Sam's playoff soccer game.  Sam has been playing intramural soccer all four years of medical school.  Prior to me taking classes with the UCI extensions program I would cut oranges and bring juice boxes for the boys, not so much this year.  In fact, my class conflicts with Sam's weekly game (yes my class is at fault, that is how I roll) so this was my first game of the season.




Luckily I had some company on the sidelines, and after a TOUGH game, the medical students were victorious.  It was a little strange though, some of the boys on Sam's team looked like they were in high school.  Turns out they are first year medical students... wow how the time has flown.  I still remember how old the fourth years seemed to me when Sam was a first year.  

Just for fun, here's a photo from tonight of the guys who started  in the fall of '07 and played all the way through together.

No comments:

Post a Comment