Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Monday, June 2, 2014

It's Really Happening...

Well, there is no turning back now... I mailed out our wedding invitations this afternoon.


Sam and I spent Saturday night stuffing envelopes and on Sunday we sealed them up and worked on the ceremony details - procession and recession bridal party order, the music we want the string trio to play, who is going to do which readings, etc.  

The little details are killing me now.  There is SO MUCH to keep track of, and so much that needs to be addressed between now and August that can't be completed until after our RSVPs come in.  That is really frustrating to me being that I abhor procrastination and yet I can't get started on things like the seating chart, the place cards, etc. until we know who is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment