Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wedding Planning

I am so incredibly excited to be a bride!  Obviously this is (hopefully) the experience of a lifetime for any couple, and Sam and I have been waiting a really long time for this.  From the invitations to the decorations to the food to the cake to the hotels our guests are going to stay at - I am really excited to do everything!  

So far planning the invasion of Normandy (which is what my Nonna and I are affectionately calling the wedding planning process) has been going really smoothly.  I suppose that we're lucky because we already started this whole process so many months ahead of time but here's some of the stuff we're thinking of:




1 comment:

  1. Those invitations are beautiful and elegant - like you my dear!

    ReplyDelete