Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All Alone at Home


Okay, so here I am by myself.  Well I am hanging out with Hunter, so I'm not really alone.

I have been spending lots of time wedding planning with my family and married girlfriends.  It has been a complete blast!

That said, I do miss Sammy.  I am excited for him to come home this weekend and check out the invitations and the website and hear about all the cool stuff we're going to have at our wedding.  SO EXCITED!

I am just really looking forward to all the fun we're going to have over the next year and throughout our lifetime!

And for the first time in my life, I have started watching Say Yes To The Dress.  OMG, what has become of me!?!  I guess this is what I get since Sam accidentally took my laptop to Thailand instead of his own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment