Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Side Kick

My constant companion throughout all the wedding planning and organizing has been little Hunter.

He is so patient and loving and affectionate... I couldn't imagine a better side kick!  Especially since Sam has been busy with work and on vacation since we got engaged.  And Hunter obviously loves every decision I make.  :-)

But seriously, tonight as I was copying 100 to-do items from The Knot website to an excel spreadsheet to send off to both sets of parents, Hunter hung out right next to me.  He snuggled up with me, he played a little fetch and when Sam had to go into the hospital to admit a patient, Hunter curled up and went to sleep next to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment