Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hunter Update

It's been a rough couple of days...

On the Upside: my instructor reopened the quiz and I was able to score an A on Monday during my lunch break.

On the Downside: Sam's car is not fixed.  In fact, it wouldn't start Monday morning and I had to get up and drive him to work.  Then I left work a little early to pick him up and get his car jumped and dropped at Acura for service.  Of course, they had no loaner vehicles, which meant that I had to pick him up and drop him off on Tuesday as well.  Awesome.

Tuesday morning, I started working from home when I got back from the hospital instead of going back to bed.  That meant I was off earlier in the afternoon and got to come home.  It also meant that I was with Hunter when he started projectile vomiting.  We took a quick trip to the vet where Hunter got intravenous fluids and injected anti-nausea medication.

I am very happy to report that he's doing MUCH better now.  We went to pick up Sam Tuesday, got his car from Acura (supposedly there was a short circuit), and exchanged the battery at Costco that we had just purchased last week.

I'm tired.  I missed out on the Kiss/Motley Crue concert dealing with the car.  I have had meetings every day this week and am feeling pressed for time on some of my ongoing projects.  All I want to do is finish my freaking class and focus 100% on work & Hunter (who has been a little neglected with his training and reinforcement lately.)

Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment