Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday Ideas

So today is exactly 1 month before my 27th birthday.  Wow.  I can't believe I am turning 27; mentally, I am still getting used to being 26!

Last year was not exactly the birthday I hoped for- Sam's plane got delayed in Atlanta, and he arrived close to 9:00, so we missed out having dinner together.  The night before my birthday, Carrie came down and we went bowling with friends and then had dinner.  It was very fun, but I was a little disappointed that Sam couldn't celebrate with me.

So this year, I am hoping to have a different birthday experience!

This brings me to this: Random Acts of Birthday Kindness!

A friend from college recently posted about doing things like this for her birthday... thanks Lea!  It looks really cool, and while I am planning to work on my birthday (I actually may be starting a 2-day product training session in Long Beach on my birthday) it would be cool to do something like this on one weekend day during my birth month.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool birthday idea!! Ill have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you're doing this too! I've gotten a few suggestions like, "Call the 'how is my driving' number on the back of a semi and tell them that they're driving really well." and things along those lines! Answer surveys for companies about specific employees... buy someone's lunch or coffee... How is your list coming?

    ReplyDelete