Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Internet & Cable TV

So we're finally up and running... the cable guy came today and set up the cable TV and the internet.  So here are some photos of the last couple of days since our move in:
Sam's last margarita as a freeman, the day before he started orientation for residency.

Dr. Galle all dressed up and ready for orientation, day one.

Nap time after orientation, day two.  Matt, Emily, and Ethan were coming over for dinner so he needed a little extra rest. 

Gianna and Ethan cuddling in the arm chair.

Sam's last day of orientation is tomorrow, and his first day of work will be Saturday.  I can't believe we're already here!  I've got almost almost all the unpacking done, I just need to finish hanging some photos and our beautiful wood carving from bali before I call it quits.  We are changing out several photos in existing frames as well as fixing a few photos that lacked brackets.  I really want to hang this beautiful plate from Italy that Sue gave me, but I need to locate the display hardware before I can do so.

I think Sam and I are really excited about the way the place is coming together.  There are two boxes of miscellaneous stuff that I need to go through as well.  And there is ONE last trip to me made back to PV to finish cleaning out our old apartment.  I will be so happy when we're completely out of there and I can relax and focus on getting back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment