Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

O.A.R. at The House of Blues, Anaheim

Sam decided we needed a date night... and he was right!  So last month we bought tickets to last night's O.A.R. concert at The House of Blues in Anaheim.  Sam and I aren't HUGE live music fans... I mean we love a good concert as much as the next guy, but it's not something we do all the time like some of our friends do.  So this was a step a bit outside of our box, especially because we went on a Tuesday night and didn't have any friends accompany us.  It was really just a really wonderful date night without any work stress or wedding planning drama.


It was really good to get out, not worry about work and do something FUN for a change.  The new songs they played from their upcoming album were FABULOUS!  Absolutely fabulous.  I even bought a few of them I liked them so much!  I will try to upload some videos soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment