Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Walking Dead

I haven't been watching as much TV lately... Sam is trying to be more productive and study more.  He is also fighting off a cold, so he's just been a little overwhelmed.

I am not trying to incite anybody, but I have been bummed by this season of The Walking Dead.  I mean really, it's been much more graphic and violent than the previous seasons and the characters are really starting to strain under the zombie apocalypse environment.

I watched the mid-season premier tonight and I was shocked by the scene where Glenn stomped in the walkers head on the abandoned road in the middle of the trees.  I mean yes, I think Glenn is freaking out under the stress of being kidnapped and everything, but JESUS that was really graphic!  Like unnecessarily so.  And I'm not really a sissy, but that just seemed like it took away from the show- I mean I was taken out of the show's momentum and stopped to realize how gross it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment