Fortune Favors the Bold

Fortune Favors the Brave. I'm looking forward to this life I live.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Doing the Right Thing

Today I was faced with doing the right thing and doing the easy thing a la Professor Dumbledore.  I want to believe I did the right thing, but it certainly wasn't easy.

Some people might go so far as to say that I stuck my nose in business that I had no business getting involved with.  And those people might be right about that.  I am certainly one to stick my nose where it doesn't belong for the good of a friend...  even if it isn't going to make me any friends.

The reality is I am a direct, confrontational person by nature and I am willing to make things a little awkward upfront to make sure that everything is okay later on.  My philosophy is the worst case scenario would be that I was in an uncomfortable position that could have been avoided!

And I think that we accomplished what we sent out to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment